Online JHSC Training British Columbia
ONLINE SELF STUDY 8 HOUR JOINT HEALTH SAFETY COMMITTEE TRAINING COURSE BRITISH COLUMBIA
Ensure you select for the correct QUANTITY of participants when placing your order.
Empire Safety Solutions is proud to present our Online Joint Health and Safety Committee Training BC course which is in full compliance with the BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations & Workers Compensation Act. Our 8 hour online joint health and safety committee JHSC training course, will assist employers and participants on how to start-up a committee at your workplace, how to effectively implement a JHSC, learn about duties and functions of members and as a team, how/when to conduct incident investigations and how/when to conduct workplace inspections.
This course has NO TIME LIMIT for completion. You may complete the course at your own pace. However, it is recommended for the employer to give each participant a due date for completion (usually one week should suffice). The course consists of 8 hours of study material and how long it will take each participant to complete the course will be based on their studying apptitude.
This 8 hour self study course consists of study material in the form of videos, power point presentations, forms and worksafebc handouts.
Section 1 (4 Hours of Study Material): Joint Health and Safety Committee Functions
Section 2 (2 Hours of Study Material): Incident/Accident Investigations
Section 3 (2 Hours of Study Material): Formal Workplace Inspections
- Click on the ADD TO CART button BELOW for your desired number of participants.
- Ensure you select for the correct QUANTITY of participants when placing your order.
- Then click on the CHECKOUT button.
- Email us all the participants names to email@example.com.
- Once payment has been processed, all the study material will be automatically emailed to your provided email address. You may then forward the study material to each participant. There is no time limit to complete this course and it is self paced. Each participant receives up to 3 attempts to pass the exams and must receive a 80% minimum mark on each exam. The risk of failing the written exams is very low.
- Complete all 3 exams and email the exams back to us for marking (JHSC, Accident Investigation and Workplace Inspections). You can scan the exams or take pictures of each exam page when emailing us the exams. The exams will be marked within 1 to 2 business days and a certificate of completion will be emailed to the individual taking the exam (or to the person who made the purchase).